tisdag 28 januari 2014

Back in Tokyo after a wonderful Homestay in The Dejim family

This post will be in English specially form my family in Tokushima. Thank you for your friendly welcome!

After our first days with free time in Tokyo we met the participants from the other countries - Turkey, Fiji, India, Mexico, Tanzania, Brazil and Bahrain. The participants from Japan will join the program later. Then it was time for the Homestay. Sweden and Tanzania went to Tokushima by airplane. When we landed many people welcomed us with a banner. They are so kind and nice here in Japan!

I had a wonderful time with the family Dejim. They gave me sightseeing in Tokushima and let me taste a lot of good food from Japan. 

Now we back in Tokyo and have met all the participants. Its so many cultures and we have a lot of discussions. I learn something every day!

At the airport there were a lot of students waiting on a airplane.

Tempura - fried vegetables and fis - very good!

We went to a tempel i Tokushima. 
When we were waiting for the Mayor at Tokushima.

In the evening we had a consort in 5 minutes for our home stay family.
Of cours I was the choir leader and have "forced" the Swedish delegation
to sing a swedish folk song. The one with the lyrics 1-20 for you who know.

And, this is crazy but true, we sang and danced "Små Grodorna" (Little frogs)
as a tradition dance in Sweden. I never thought I would do that... 

The delegation from Tanzania sang JAMBO!!! So wonderful and fun for
me because I have sing it with my choir in Sweden. 

The tradition dance in Tokushima.



My bed in the house. I slept so good!

Breakfast wit the family. Delicious. 

The colored stuff is from Fryksta Krukmakteri in Kil. I gave them to the family.

At the beach



At a tee house.

Outside the tee house. 
We went to a place there they had whirlpools. Nice view. 

Yakiniku - The best food I ever have eaten!

I had the chans to try the mothers (Miki Dejima) Kimono! A dream come
true!




1 kommentar:

Malin sa...

Wow! Vilken resa Anna! Vad häftiga och spännande saker du får vara med om, skoj! Hoppas resan fortsätter lika bra :) Kram!